February 21, 2012

[New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012: Street Style Fête]

One thing that I enjoy the most from fashion week is watching these fashionistas gallivanting from one show to another with their fabulous style.

Here are the street style round-up from New York Fashion Week that held me captivat
ed
Vibrant colors were everywhere, but the white nuance offered by Hanneli M. and Susie L. that got me jaw dropped.  The architect-ed Simone Rocha oxford of Susie L. is killing me softly, I mean like "gosh what a beauty".  And Hanneli's biker-gone-saint style with a hint of blue from Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti coat, reminds me of cotton candy.

Alexander Wang heels, print trousers, neon-colored bags, and all that jazz.....#rainbowdrool

Cant get enough of the former fashion editor of Harper's Bazaar's style.  The Miroslava Duma
 
Aiming at London Fashion Week now *excited*


images via Style.com and Vogue.com


i.am.GC

2 comments: