February 14, 2012

[For the Love on Valentine's Day]


♪♫ Love, it's a special day
We should celebrate and appreciate
That you and me found something pretty neat
 
 And I know some say this day is arbitrary ♪♫

Happy Valentine to you all ♥
Let's us celebrate this day with people we love, wholeheartedly.
No matter if you're single or double, in this special day..let's share our love :)

Theme for my outfit(s) today is heart on heart.  Got the inspiration from the symbol of this very day and the importance of putting your heart in every little things you do.
Today's main star is my All is Full of Hearts Cropped Jacket by H&M (spotted this jacket in Edward and Bella matrimony *teehee*) 
1. I'm goin nude :p  The point of this look is to look subtle with a little twist in the pattern and material. Also, never grow tired of collar, I combined my shirt with my pearly detachable collar.
(P.S.: mom's vintage never fails me ^^)
Heart Jumpsuit - Mom's Vintage/shirt - H&M/white polkadot stocking - UO/Pearl Bracelet - Accessoria Nerve

2.  In this look, I play with both color and pattern to add more color in this V day other than pink+red (tho' this color combo is damned hype right now).  I just cant seem to get enough of turquoise (the matching nails and skirt are not on purpose :p)  And the point of this second look is to look more girly but still daring.
Floral Top - Topshop/Love Pocket Skirt - Topshop/Bracelet -Van Cleef and Arpels/Flats - Tory Burch
Lovin my skirt to the deep! I've got a pocket full of love~

Make peace and love, not war.

i.am.GC

2 comments:

  1. very cute skirt and it matches your nail polish =) love the heart shape on it! I'm your new follower!!

    kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete