December 13, 2011

[DEADLINE IS OVER!]


FINALLY! The deadline is over ♪♫
Yes, my dear thesis is done..officially done.  Today is the so called deadline, but I got it all wrapped up yesterday though.  Feels damn great, all the weights are lifted, no matter what the result may be~

The holiday mode is ON! Say yes to lazying around *YES!*
"(This holiday)I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause (this holiday) I swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all, nothing at all
Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can!"
 
*sok hipster*
 
 Tee-UNIQLO/Cardigan-GAP

Got this tee prepared by my lovely sis 2 years ago, she knew there will be a day that I'm gonna be able to wear it *LOL*

Hope I will update my blog this holiday...in a more frequent manner :p

Ciao
Happy Christmas from Grace :p





i.am.GC

6 comments:

  1. DEADLINEISOVER!!!!
    you look gorgeously quirky, grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow is adorable!! I love your blog!
    now following through Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'!

    xx
    Krissie

    http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt!

    Thanks for dropping my blog and for following too.
    I`m following you back:

    Hope we keep in touch

    xoxo
    Love
    http://lovethefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you <3
    Nice to know fellow bloggers like you girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, your shirt just tells all of it! Finally getting at the end of the tunnel can really be a thing to celebrate about. Writing thesis paper can really be hard, but once you are at the end of it, you can tell that all of it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete