October 14, 2011

[Lunch Diary: Sisters' Union]

"Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends...forever."

I have a lot of fun today. First, I finally tasted the so called "recommended  red velvet" from Union.  And most of all, I have a sister to share it with ♥
 Loewy's twin...
Pork Crackling Spaghetti *We ♥*
 
Duck Leg Confit
Red Velvet - A bite to die for *We ♥*
Coffee Latte

I'll definitely come back again for the red velvet, but I'm not sure I can say the same for the food (esp. the duck confit).  As for the ambiance, I'd like to say that it feels like NYC somehow. Love the glass-house concept, make it real nice for taking pictures on a sunny day

Our dress-code for today: "Red Velvet", with our individual casual style
  
♥ the collar and necklace combination 
 
Bow ring-Accessoria Nerve/Kelly Double Tour-Hermes
Lace Top-Topshop/Floral Top-Eann 9.1/Denim shorts-Pull&Bear/Flats-Zara/Chanel Mademoiselle Bowling Bag

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." - Isadora James
There is no better friend than a sister.  And there is no better sister than you.
Will miss "spending quality time together" with you big sis


 i.am.GC

No comments:

Post a Comment