October 12, 2011

[Go Turquoise]

Hello jello...
been so busy lately, do pardon me for the late updates :)
my thesis is like crawling all over my head, forming these gloomy clouds over my days.
Seriously..."Thesis, y u no auto-finished!?"

But today, I'm givin myself a break to update this blog..hah finally, doin something I love ♪♫

So, I go to the nearest Starbucks for a change of mood.  And it does not fail me...as always. I just freakin love Starbucks!
After that, I have a little walk on the park to sew up my refreshing day.  It feels real good ♥

I'm feeling turquoise today...it's been my fave color for fall this year  ♥
Satin Kimono-H&M/Shorts-Topshop/Woven Flats-Zara/Gucci Positano Tote
 Necklace-Accessoria Nerve/Ring-Accessoria Nerve/Bracelet-Topshop
 Love Starbucks and Topshop *o so random*
  get it *here*
 lovin these flats, unfortunately I bought 1 size down..blisters all over. Guess beauty is pain then...

got a great spot on the corner *yatta*

Random stuffs I had attached to my laptop (and bag)...
Got these 2 babies from my lovely sis :)

(P.S.:pardon the poor quality of the pictures, taken using phone-camera :()
 
See you on the next post, I'm planning on doing something fun tomorrow *fingers-crossed*
Kindly check out my previous post, please


 i.am.GC

1 comment:

  1. Life would certainly be easier for student if there would be an auto-finished thesis paper. But as of today, we would just depend on thesis help that comes from motivation and inspiration from the people around us. Anyway, what happened to your thesis?

    ReplyDelete